Voleon is a technology company that applies state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to real-world problems in finance. For more than a decade, we have led our industry and worked at the frontier of applying machine learning to investment management. As a result, we have become a multibillion-dollar asset manager, and we have ambitious goals for the future.
Your colleagues will include internationally recognized experts in machine learning research and highly experienced technology and finance professionals. The people who shape our company come from other backgrounds, including concert music performance, humanitarian aid, opera singing, sports writing, and the submarine service. You will be part of a team that loves to succeed together.
In addition to our enriching and collegial working environment, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, technology talks by our experts, beautiful modern offices, a stocked office kitchen, and more.
As a Candidate Lead, you will report directly to the Head of Recruiting and partner with our recruiters and hiring managers to provide an excellent experience for our candidates. As a primary point of contact for candidates, you’ll serve as the face of Voleon in many critical interactions. Internally, you will maintain pipeline momentum across the full cycle of rigorous recruiting processes. This role is a means to make a difference: you will be on the front lines of helping our company scale.
- Provide excellent customer service and a positive recruiting experience for candidates
- Ensure all candidate processes are followed diligently and efficiently
- Own every aspect of interview scheduling and communicate all logistics to candidates and interview teams
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure next steps are happening quickly and candidates are up to date
- Manage and coordinate all candidate travel and reimbursements
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System and prepare candidate-related materials, ensuring data integrity
- Participate in and lead projects to improve our recruiting practices
- Receive mentorship from a team-oriented group of recruiting professionals
- 1+ years organizing operations or activities in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a recruiting or service-oriented role
- Experience with scheduling, email, spreadsheet, and word processing software applications
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. Lever) or CRMs (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Eagerness to work with diverse teams
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to continuously reprioritize while crushing through tasks with a strict attention to detail
- Resourceful problem-solver who can see around corners, anticipating and resolving issues for self and others
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude and strong service orientation
- Quickly develops trust with a variety of people through excellent communication, discretion with confidential information, and outstanding organization and follow-through
- Self-learner with curiosity and interest in improving processes and learning new skills
“Friends of Voleon” Candidate Referral Program
If you have a great candidate in mind for this role and would like to have the potential to earn $7,500 if your referred candidate is successfully hired and employed by The Voleon Group, please use this form to submit your referral. For more details regarding eligibility, terms and conditions please make sure to review the Voleon Referral Bonus Program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Voleon Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.