See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as Twilio’s next Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
This position is needed to amplify Twilio's employer brand and help us expand our reach on new and emerging digital platforms. Our team articulates and brings to life who Twilio is and what it means to build here. Unlike traditional marketing, this role won't promote Twilio products — it will promote what it's like to work at Twilio and will play a crucial role in influencing and attracting the best talent to join us.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for communications, content development, and digital marketing and a strong understanding of the global talent landscape.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand specific hiring challenges and job requirements.
- Collaborate with the Global Employer Brand team and agency partners to develop and implement effective content strategies to attract qualified candidates and build brand awareness globally.
- Support the delivery of consistent, on-brand marketing communications.
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of content deliverables.
- Assist in managing brand agency and vendor relationships.
- Assist in identifying and engaging employee ambassadors to help drive brand awareness through social media, content and recruiting events.
- Assist with content creation. For example, blogs, creative design assets, and video campaigns.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Has 4+ years of experience in employer brand, recruitment marketing, content marketing, communications, or recruitment engaging tech talent globally.
- Highly organized, excellent written and verbal communication and a solid track record of delivering successful content projects.
- Ability to work independently, influence and build effective working relationships in a fast paced environment.
- Previous work experience developing content for employee blogs, social media channels and recruiting events.
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Video and photo editing are a plus.
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop) are a plus.
- Experience using tools like Canva, Bitly, Smarp, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Vimeo, or other content management tools.
- Specific experience developing content for India, Colombia, or Irelend talent markets.
This role will be remote, and based in India
We prioritize connection and opportunities to build relationships with our customers and each other. For this role, you may be required to travel occasionally to participate in project or team in-person meetings.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.