At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere. Learn more about Bluebeam's Impact.
About the Job
Bluebeam is looking for a talented Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our growing team! As a remote member of our Talent Acquisition team, you’ll play a key role in recruiting software Engineering and Product top talent, ensuring candidates are informed and excited about the impact they’ll have on Bluebeam’s global expansion. You’ll get face-time with some of the top decision makers at Bluebeam, giving you the opportunity to become the Talent expert and trusted advisor for Engineering and Product leadership.
- Utilize creative sourcing and Talent Acquisition strategies to identify and attract new, A-player tech talent
- Act as an advisor to hiring managers, partnering closely with them, holding regular meetings to thoroughly understand their needs and assess effectiveness of talent process and implementation
- Refine job descriptions, Talent Acquisition and interviewing plans for each open position
- Create exceptional interview experiences for our candidates, one that is reflective of Bluebeam’s customer-centric philosophy and down to earth culture
- Document and manage recruitment of assigned req load in Greenhouse ATS
What You Have
- Full-cycle team Talent Acquisition experience with an emphasis on technical roles
- Experience recruiting technical roles is mandatory
- Experience recruiting senior and management level technical positions is required
- Experience working remotely as part of an in-house talent acquisition team
- Ability to accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interviewing process
- Great instincts with people; ability to collaborate well with many different personality types at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships while being unafraid to push things forward when necessary
- Comfort with software/technology and ability to learn new programs easily (Greenhouse ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow)
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like Pluralsight, conferences, and certification programs
- Flexible remote options - stay home or come in!
- Help with relocation, if desired
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.