In order to accomplish RV's growth goals, we are expanding our talented Campus Recruiting Team by adding a new Recruiting Coordinator. This person will provide administrative support to the Campus Recruiting Team and have high visibility both internally and externally. In the summer, the Recruiting Coordinator will focus primarily on planning, implementing, and overseeing the Launch Program's onboarding process for our interns and new full-time hires joining RV. The role will evolve and expand as the business needs change and grow. This individual will have the opportunity to grow within the recruiting career trajectory with strong performance.
What You'll Do
- Provide administrative support to the Campus Recruiting Team through scheduling and coordinating a high volume of interview days for a variety of position groups including Data, Digital Marketing, and Creative roles
- Manage interview days to including: greeting candidates, conducting tours, managing schedule changes, and providing a strong candidate experience.
- Provide on-going verbal and written communication to candidates, internal stakeholders and interviewers
- Own the new hire process including drafting and sending offer letters, managing background checks, on-boarding communication, etc.
- Plan and oversee all new hire onboarding schedules and logistics during the summer onboarding period
- Project management for new and ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Review resumes to identify qualified candidates.
- Recognize and propose solutions to improve the recruiting process.
- Role may eventually expand to include owning requisitions.
What We're Looking For
- Previous experience in roles that require attention to detail, timeliness, organizational skills, and external communication
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities simultaneously
- Ability to operate autonomously and use your resources to creatively solve problems
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor.
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day.
- Great sense of humor! (yes, it's worth mentioning twice!)
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, The Points Guy, Bankrate, Lonely Planet, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.