Senior Director, B2B Acceptance Commercialization
Visa, New York NY, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Visa Business Solutions (VBS) team is a world-class commercial organization experiencing tremendous, double-digit growth as we expand into new payment flows and continue to grow our core card solutions. This is an incredibly exciting team to join our team as we expand globally. Our team brings payment solutions and associated services to clients around the globe. Our global clients and partners deploy our solutions to serve the needs of Small Businesses, Middle Market Clients, Large Corporate Clients, Multi Nationals and Governments. We work closely with Issuers, Merchants, FinTechs and other ecosystem players to deliver these services. We believe that the market is at an inflection point whereby Visa can play a larger role in building and delivering solutions around the world. Our focus within Business Solutions is to identify needs, assess opportunities and options and quickly act upon our vision while ensuring strong execution.
The VBS B2B Acceptance team works across Visa with the Products, Partnerships and Sales Teams globally and in the regions, ensuring alignment on market positioning and collaborative product development across all areas of Commercial Payments globally. The B2B Acceptance team is responsible for commercial products and solutions that increase acceptance globally. It is responsible for developing the strategy, products & solutions and go-to-market approach for key VBS B2B product priorities. The Sr. Director, B2B Acceptance Commercialization will led the global effort to commercialize the B2B Acceptance products and solutions
The Sr. Director will be responsible for:
- Mapping the global acceptance product portfolio and identifying the gaps and needs in partnership with the Visa Commercial Sales and regional merchant acceptance and FI sales leads
- Seeking investment and securing prioritization based on global through business cases
- Partner with the Acceptance product team to develop the roadmap to ensure timely development of solutions
- Leading the GTM for merchant/supplier facing products and solutions
- Responsible for the commercialization goals to ensure commensurate returns on product investments
- Lead with Voice of the Customer through market research across the B2B transaction eco system to understand the key impediments to Visa’s acceptance for commercial transactions.
- Work cross functionally with partners from pricing, technology, account management, product, operations, client services to launch new products.
Potential work locations: New York, San Francisco
• 12 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
• Leader with extensive experience in business development, strategy, preferably in commercial payments and B2B merchant arenas.
• Strong product commercialization experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving experience
• Consulting experience within product environments
• Understanding of Global trends in B2B Acceptance, Payment products and experience in multiple geographies
• Exceptional ability to coordinate internal and external resources to nurture cross-functional relationships (i.e. issuer, acquirer, suppliers, Visa) and drive solutions for broad payment acceptance.
• Ability to structure, manage, and coordinate complex cross-enterprise, goal oriented, objectives with multiple stakeholders at senior levels.
• Strong communication, team leadership, people development and business development skills.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Payment services Jobs For You
OFFICE ASSISTANT (VETERANS AFFAIRS WORK-STUDY FUNDED ONLY)
University of Michigan, Flint Michigan, US
Wealth Management Team - Service Specialist - Greater San Fran...
Fidelity Investments, Los Angeles California, US