Senior Product Manager, Buy Now Pay Later New Flows
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Are you excited to build the next generation of payment products and services? Do you want to convert your ideas into innovative solutions? Do you want to be a part of building and delivering solutions at global scale, applying local needs that delight our users?
Visa is looking for an accomplished Senior Product Manager to help support the identification & development of new Buy Now Pay Later solutions.
You will own a wide breadth of responsibilities which include researching & analyzing new verticals and market segments, working with partners & identifying opportunities for partnership, ensure new ideas are both technically & commercially viable. It is a cross-functional job, collaborating closely with Regional teams, Technology, Marketing, Legal and Client Services. Overall, you will determine and build the right solutions that scale, solve for critical client needs, and manage large-scale launches.
You should be a self-starter that can balance strategy with day-to-day running the business aspects, highly organized, and able to seamlessly prioritize a dynamic workload.
- Research & analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to identify & evaluate strategic opportunities
- Develop concepts that satisfy customer needs & provide business value
- Following an agile methodology to planning, prioritization, and development, develop prototypes and launch pilots with clients
- Define OKRs & determine product market fit from pilot launches, user testing, and research
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to gather support and inputs for pilot launches, feasibility, and scalability
This position is open to locations in New York, NY, San Francisco, CA and Foster City, CA.
Flex Work Arrangement- This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both home and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office three days a week, Monday (Sunday in some countries where Sunday is the start of the week) and Wednesdays. Wednesdays are designated as in-office collaboration days. The third day in the office will be decided based on team needs and determined in partnership with senior leadership.
8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
• 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
• Background in payments or financial services
• Experience in product marketing and launching new products a plus. Or experience in product management with scaling a product.
• Proven leadership capabilities including effective decision-making, sharing well-articulated views, and driving tangible results. Track record of developing and executing a vision for successful products based on deep understanding of customer needs
• Analytical ability to frame complex or abstract concepts in a clear, cohesive framework
• Strong problem-solving skills & comfortable making decisions with limited data, structuring abstract problem statements and defining a path for execution
• Excellent communication skills—ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Creativity – strong understanding of customers’ needs
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Payment services Jobs For You
OFFICE ASSISTANT (VETERANS AFFAIRS WORK-STUDY FUNDED ONLY)
University of Michigan, Flint Michigan, US
Wealth Management Team - Service Specialist - Greater San Fran...
Fidelity Investments, Los Angeles California, US