Senior Consultant, Client Success
Visa, Atlanta GA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Position can be filled in any of the Visa offices in Atlanta, GA or Miami, FL
This role is responsible for working with preferred global and multi-regional processors, acquirers and merchants to support the growth and expansion across regions by enabling VAS and New Payment Flows. The role includes development of best practices that can be shared and used across regions. In addition, the role will support day-to-day operations and product support, operational account planning, back-office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an experienced individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Provide high value strategic client support to Multi-regional processors and Fintech clients and internal staff to ensure customer expectations are exceeded; advocate on behalf of the clients.
- Partner with the Sales Account Executives to support new business development opportunities.
- Visionary expertise identifying efficiencies and the tools and applications related to those efficiencies.
- Lead complex cross functional customer service delivery initiatives across clients and Visa internal teams.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives.
- Ensure prompt and comprehensive resolution of client inquiries as well as create and maintain updated support documentation – meeting required deadlines.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders.
- Represent client perspective within Visa organization to ensure enhancements are prioritized.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and efficiency.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to senior management.
- Educate and train clients on best practices for all supported services
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Proactively notify clients regarding any widespread or business critical problems with the application, as well as scheduled periodic maintenance outages.
- Stay current with the payment industry and client trends as well as maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- On call support and possible weekend hours.
- Travel may be required.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
- Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex global cross-functional issues exercising critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Functional experience in bankcard operations, supporting highly complex clients and/or services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity that require significant initiative and good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead cross functional teams through high impact complex business issues that do not have precedent.
- Working knowledge of payment systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, and settlement services.
- Demonstrated success with clients through strategic and consultative approach leveraging analytical tools and processes.
- Oversees the development of strategies and programs and action plans, aligning efforts of the Client Support organization with other key Visa stakeholders.
- Strong skills in Excel for data analysis.
- Advance Power point for professional presentations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 10% - 20% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.