Red Ventures, Detroit, Michigan
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Red Ventures is seeking a Talent Sourcer to join our growing Corporate Recruiting team. This person will be responsible for all sourcing efforts across our Corporate support roles. You will research specific groups of talent to immerse yourself into the talent ecosystem with the mission of connecting with and driving applicants to the company. If you find yourself geeking out on what great talent looks like while focusing on building diverse teams and how to infiltrate the market to generate interest in our company, then this is likely the position for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in intake meetings to understand search assignments and needed talent
- Conduct research into the talent marketplace to collect and record information regarding that group
- Source and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks by crafting unique messages, tracking response rate and testing out different campaigns
- Develop talent pipeline for future hiring needs and maintain those relationships
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates as they progress through the interview process, where fallout is happening following timeline of changes in efforts
- Teach internal teams about our referral process and how to utilize their own networks to generate interest
- Promote the Red Ventures brand both on and offline
- Maintain candidate databases across systems (e.g. LinkedIn, Greenhouse, Slack, Meetup Groups and others)
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of sourcing and researching experience within a recruiting team
- A self-starter, proven producer with a track record of success engaging with passive talent
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Always curious, with strong communication skills, and ability to work with and engage talent from a variety of industries
- Very comfortable working in the weeds of industry information, tracking this, and being able to present a consistent and clear plan for attracting talent
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who is comfortable measuring, interpreting and making fast-paced decisions based on data coming from the talent pools.
- Experience developing and partnering with diverse and multicultural professional networks like National Society of Black Engineers, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, NBMBA, Prohispanica, Grace Hopper
- Experience partnering with/leveraging employee resource groups to support talent acquisition efforts
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.