Head of Business Recruiting
N26, Germany or Spain
See jobs at N26
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Recruiting Manager to manage and deliver on N26 employee growth in Europe. You’ll report to the Global Director, Recruiting and Employer Brand to create the strategy to grow N26 into a leading employer. You’ll organize, hire and develop the recruiting Team to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience, candidate experience and how well you are able to motivate and engage your team.
In this role, you will:
- Build and Develop a team of Recruiting Partners dedicated to support our growth in our European offices
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders so they can trust your judgement and expert knowledge
- Use your creativity to build global recruiting strategy in our new market launches, marketing roles, people roles and finance.
- You will build a strong technical pipeline and engage technical talent by creating a great candidate experience
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- You use data to make informed decisions and use that data to create a world class recruitment function for business recruiting
- Profound experience of managing and motivating teams in a high growth environment
- Manage the business and operations sourcing team and provide strategic insight into pipeline growth, maintenance and management
- Bring exceptional business acumen to challenge the norm and transition all activities to make us innovative and proactive in everything you do
- Use you experience to work across all recruiting teams with exceptional stakeholder management and with employer brand to help us stand out as the number one employer
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience in leading high performing recruitment teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You bring experience of working in a global recruitment team and have the ability to manage recruitment communication strategies, making recruitment processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with talent globally
- You understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You have built and managed high performing recruitment teams with your sound leadership capability
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications.
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.