Talent Acquisition Lead
Ellation, San Francisco
Building Premium Video Experiences
Who We Are
We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Location: San Francisco
Our headquarters is located in downtown San Francisco, where our group of cross-functional experts assemble to create experiences for our passionate communities.
Crunchyroll is seeking a Talent Acquisition Lead to help us grow business verticals and lead our Talent Acquisition team. We're looking for individuals who can drive and manage an efficient yet quality process and be a strategic partner to our hiring managers. You should have experience owning a pipeline and reporting out on your success. You should bring a level of integrity while embodying our humble and passionate culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting experience for our business organization.
- You possess 5+ years of recruiting experience (mix of in-house & agency is a plus)
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience in sourcing component of recruiting for specific and niche skills
- Experience sourcing through LinkedIn and similar applications
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS software
- You deliver outstanding candidate and client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You act as an advocate for both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process by establishing regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience managing recruiters
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
A Day In The Life Of Our Talent Acquisition Lead:
- Market Crunchyroll careers globally, ensuring country marketing is aligned and represents Crunchyroll in a professional and positive manner by providing information about the company, culture, business strategy, relevant function/department, and specific position.
- Evaluate trends in Bay Area, Los Angeles, and U.S workforce populations and develop strategic workforce plans, where relevant.
- Understand how business goals impact the full hiring landscape and anticipate how organizational changes may impact hiring needs.
- Develop strong relationships with your team and hiring managers to understand their needs and help them meet their hiring goals.
- Hold a small req load as needed.
- Manage, mentor, and guide a team of recruiters through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world-class recruiting.
- Onboard, mentor and grow recruiters to build inclusion and accountability across the organization.
- Ensure that Global Recruiting Director/ HR Business Partners are continuously updated on status of openings relative to their area.
- Inspire a team to deliver results across a U.S region while effectively communicating with global teams and support organizations.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across hiring managers, candidates, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. HR Operations, L&D, Communications).
- Manage relationships with agencies.
Benefits: San Francisco
- Competitive salary
- “Use What You Need” time away from work policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Support program for new parents
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games, consumer products, collectibles and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Courage - When we overcome fear, we enable our best selves.
- Curiosity - We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy, inclusion, and understanding.
- Service - We serve our community with humility, enabling joy and belonging for others.
- Kaizen - We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward progress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ABOUT US We are lucky to love what we do; bringing great content to passionate audiences on the platforms that matter. We operate at the intersection of technology and media and are redefining the next wave of media interaction and consumption. We are product, design, engineering, marketing and content people looking to bring communities together, build sustainable business models for content creators and use technology to increase engagement and access to content globally. We are builders. We are fans. We are innovators. We are Ellation.