University Recruiter, Technology
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With more than 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure. See how Okta does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8NSF2O7ZTU
About the Role
Okta’s University Recruiting team is growing rapidly. We are doubling the number of university hires YoY and are building a long-term, scalable program. We are looking for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Sr. University Recruiter to help meet our exciting growth goals, specifically focusing on Tech hiring.
As a Sr. University Recruiter, you will support intern and new grad hiring across the U.S. and Canada. In addition to full-cycle recruiting, you will also be responsible for supporting our University program on all fronts. This includes participating in and leading UR events (i.e. on-campus recruiting, career fairs, conferences, etc.), building campus relations, and building out summer events, as well as additional projects and initiatives across UR.
- Lead all aspects of our recruiting strategy to fill both intern and new grad positions. Own and manage the entire lifecycle of university recruiting from job description development, to kicking off a new search, to building structured and unbiased evaluation strategies, to converting interns.
- Develop unique university and entry-level sourcing and candidate engagement strategies to build diverse pools of candidates.
- Provide an outstanding high touch candidate experience - from initial contact, recruiting process, summer program and offers extended.
- Drive Okta’s presence at career fairs, speaking engagements, and events to drive Okta’s awareness on campus.
- Develop visibility and build relationships with key university stakeholders to successfully implement campus engagement strategy. Build internal partnerships with business champions to deliver the best in class recruiting process and program.
- Support our internship program by coordinating onboarding and internship events, planning and attending all events, managing and evaluating the internship process, and driving a high conversion rate (intern to full-time hire).
- Partner across key stakeholders such as total rewards, finance, professional recruiting to ensure alignment across teams to best support early career talent.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years in university recruiting (Tech and/or MBA recruiting experience a plus!).
- Demonstrated focus building diverse campus recruiting pools through strategies, tools or other.
- Real passion for innovation, shown through creative recruiting strategies and continuous process improvement.
- Ability to develop more junior recruiters and provide coaching and guidance, as well as acting as a partner to university recruiting leadership.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to travel during peak times (contingent upon pandemic).
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.