TripAdvisor, Oxford or London
Know better. Book better. Go better.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
TripAdvisor is seeking a Senior Recruiter with solid experience recruiting world class talent up to Executive level to include Software Engineering talent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding global talent acquisition team located at our Oxford or London office.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for driving the full life-cycle recruiting process from developing sourcing strategies, leading recruitment assignments, providing guidance to Hiring Managers as well as identifying/assessing top engineering talent all the way through offer negotiation and closing. You will be someone who thrives in building trusted influential relationships whilst having the opportunity to build TripAdvisor into a tech employer of choice across the globe.
- Work closely with hiring managers across the global (EMEA / AMERICAS) organization to define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top-tier talent from a commercial and engineering field.
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified engineering talent into our process
- Become an expert in assessing and evaluating engineering talent for the organization with knowledge of where to find talent
- Mentoring and coaching more junior Recruiters to be the best they can be.
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders up to VP level.
- Become a recognized figure in the tech community at large by attending local and national community events, meetups, and conferences.
- Work closely with Tripadvisors Head of Diversity & Inclusion to build a strong pipeline of Diverse talent.
- 6+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience either in a corporate setting with at least 3 years’ experience in an internal recruiting role.
- Significant experience using recruiting, candidate, and market data to drive decision-making in the hiring process
- Working and building relationships with senior stakeholders to VP level.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting/closing some of the most highly sought-after passive tech talent on the planet.
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems to drive and facilitate the hiring process
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of the digital technology industry
- Solid presentation skills.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.