Business Recruiting Coordinator (Fixed-Term)
Pinterest, Dublin, IE
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Pinterest’s Recruiting Operations & Enablement team is responsible for empowering the Recruiting team to hire the very best talent on the market today. We do this through elevating our talent brand, developing effective processes, and creating a world class candidate experience that will set us apart from the competition. We're looking for a recruiting coordinator to handle everything from scheduling interviews, to tracking candidate data, to ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience as they consider Pinterest as their next home. The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates top of mind. This role is a 12-month Fixed-Term opportunity that will support our Global Recruiting team from Dublin, Ireland.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with recruiters, sourcers, and hiring managers to move candidates through the interview process
- Schedule candidate interviews, travel, and logistics in a timely and accurate manner
- Own the candidate experience and create memorable interactions that inspire the best to work at Pinterest
- Help to develop and improve recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training)
What we’re looking for:
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Passion for Pinterest!
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.