Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. We're completely remote friendly!
Reddit seeking a contract Technical Recruiter to support its growth trajectory, which is fast & exciting (bring it on!). From sourcing and screening to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our technical teams, this role will be key to driving expansion and growth of our internal Reddit community.
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Partnering with your client groups to scope priorities, team goals, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
- Create recruiting strategies with room to be creative and test new things
- Using a data-driven approach to optimize the hiring funnel and tell the story of pipeline health
- Use a variety of tools for talent attraction including Linkedin Recruiter, GEM and internal toolkits
- Building an inclusive workforce, one Snoo at a time
- 4+ years of experience as an technical recruiter supporting software engineering, IT or technical program management teams
- Proven experience 'running the show' in full lifecycle recruiting
- A consultative mindset to diagnose challenges and problem solve
- Delivering hiring for mid level and leadership roles in tech
- Team-first mentality; ability to work well with functional partners and collaborate with other recruiters
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.