Vice President, Global Recruiting
Liftoff, Multiple Location Options - USA
Fueling Mobile Growth
At Liftoff+Vungle, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Advertisers depend on us to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
We are seeking a VP of Global Talent Acquisition to join our best in class People organization as we scale through IPO. As a key member of the People leadership team, the VP will be responsible for identifying and attracting diverse talent across markets. This leader will be responsible for driving our global recruiting strategy forward, setting the vision for the talent team, empowering the team to grow and thrive and enabling hiring teams to be successful.
Reporting to our Senior Vice President of People, you will lead the recruiting function with an emphasis on crisp analytics, building for scale, and inclusive hiring practices that help us find and empower a high-performing diverse team. We are seeking a leader who understands the importance of focusing on a delightful candidate experience, and who has experience positioning an organization as a beloved talent brand, globally.
This role is eligible for full-time remote work from the US in any of the following states:
- California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Or may work out of any of the following US Office locations on a flexible WFH/WFO schedule:
- Redwood City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
What you’ll do:
- Build a progressive talent strategy and roadmap, partnering closely across the executive staff and cross-functional partners
- Globalize our function. Scale our programs to support international growth and develop best-in-class processes to attract and win top talent globally
- Scale and drive comprehensive and impactful diversity recruiting programs for the company, and build quarterly diversity hiring goals to meet the organization’s hiring needs
- Lead and grow a motivated, high performing recruiting team. Lead a team of talent leaders across full-cycle recruiting, sourcing analytics, recruiting operations and talent brand
- Improve efficiency at scale. Iterate on current processes, and systems needed to grow and support recruiting to drive our current hyper-growth, while balancing that with building a robust and compelling talent brand
- Create a thoughtful, clear metrics-driven approach that tracks, monitors, and evaluates the impact and effectiveness of all team-members, programs and initiatives
- Tell the Liftoff+Vungle story. Focus on our employer brand and ensure that our external presence is cohesive and impactful to resonate with talent and reflects the organization’s culture and values, and talent brand globally
You will enjoy and excel in this role if you have most of these qualities:
- 10+ years of experience leading and empowering talent organizations with an emphasis on building high performing teams and inclusive cultures in both private and public sectors
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills across the org
- Passion for the candidate experience with a focus on providing an amazing experience to both hiring managers and candidates
- Experience building a global recruiting infrastructure, including processes and tools
- Experience leading the TA strategy in high-growth geographically distributed organizations
- An understanding of the highly competitive and evolving post-pandemic, remote work talent markets
- Proven success in delivering consistent results under time pressures while managing multiple priorities & stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience; demonstrated ability to coach, engage, develop teams, roll up your sleeves and takes fun seriously
If this role sounds like a good fit for your skills and interests, we would love to hear from you!
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.