Talent Acquisition Partner, U.S
Brainly, United States
See jobs at Brainly
ROLE SUMMARY |
At Brainly, we believe that a great team is the cornerstone of a great company. We’re not necessarily looking for ninjas, unicorns or purple squirrels; our teams are looking for people passionate about what they do and who are great colleagues, and who will embrace and foster the Brainly culture.
The People & Culture team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to bring additional expertise and passion for sourcing and recruiting to our team. You’ll get a chance to influence our recruitment process, help introduce new tools, shape our employer brand and our hiring culture and work with a lot of autonomy and independence.
We believe, and you should too, that a recruiter’s role is to act as a positive, informative, empathetic, engaging ambassador for Brainly, build strong relationships with candidates to build a pipeline and most importantly, provide an exemplary candidate experience.
Drive the full cycle recruitment process:
- Actively partner with hiring managers to understand their teams’ needs and culture; lead intake meetings, assist with JD writing and keep hiring managers updated on progress
- Source top talent creatively and resourcefully, with a particular emphasis on building a pipeline for key roles
- Screen and identify candidates who qualify to advance to the interview stage
- Arrange interviews and manage the candidates’ time at Brainly from arrival to departure
- Follow up with hiring managers and interviewers to gather feedback and manage next steps
- Assist hiring managers with go/no-go decisions
- Arrange for an offer and associated documents
- Provide an exemplary candidate experience, and represent Brainly in the most professional way possible, from initial contact through interview stage and beyond
- Manage the initial onboarding process for all new joiners in the US, partnering with and then transitioning to the US HR Generalist
- Contribute to strategic initiatives related to candidate experience and providing an outstanding experience with Brainly from attraction through the recruitment process
- Contribute to department reporting, including hiring plan status updates by title, TTF, CPH, headcount projections
Visas and sponsorship
- Partner with immigration attorney to coordinate the process for visas and sponsorships, including L1s and H-1Bs
- Collaborate with the employer branding team to support our talent attraction initiatives (i.e., social media, meetups, etc.)
- Other projects as needed or according to interests and career aspirations, including in collaboration with our Talent Development and Organizational Development teams and in CSR activities
- 5+ years experience in full-cycle sourcing and recruiting
- 3+ years experience as an in-house, full-cycle recruiter
- Proven success filling varied roles at different levels of experience, from entry-level to Director level, using creative direct sourcing
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with candidates via phone, email, LinkedIn
- Ability to manage own time and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to convey Brainly’s history, mission, values and culture effectively
- Ability to thrive in a global environment within a dispersed team
- The understanding that recruiting is a two-way street between the company and the candidate, always keeping in mind the goal of a successful outcome for both, especially the candidate
- Experience working as an in-house, full-cycle recruiter for a rapidly-growing tech company
- Experience working in an ad tech environment
- Experience working in an ed-tech environment
- Cultural agility and the desire to embrace and foster a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Ability to quickly understand unique roles across the organization
- A hunger for knowledge and a passion for keeping up with and applying the latest trends in recruitment and recruitment tools
- An interest in people-related initiatives outside HR/recruiting
Skills and systems:
- Greenhouse or similar ATS
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Slack and G-Suite (email, calendar, drive)
- HiBob HRIS
- Location: US (east coast strongly preferred)
- Availability: full-time position
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, FSAs, commuter benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid CitiBike program, weekly company lunches, company events, and more
- We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
Brainly is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
About us WHAT IS BRAINLY? Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond. Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 80 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. Brainly has closed a $15M Series B round of funding led by the global internet and entertainment group, Naspers, to bring total funding from existing investors including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital to $27M.
Want to learn more about Brainly? Visit Brainly's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, Thousand Oaks California, US
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, West Chester Ohio, US