Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contractor)
Elementum, Utah - Remote
Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform. In an age where instant gratification is the new norm and customer expectations are continuing to grow exponentially, successful operations need to adapt faster than ever to unplanned exceptions. Elementum’s platform centralizes information and communication to drive rapid resolution of incidents, enable cross-ecosystem execution, and ensure products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Sr. Recruiter role?
We have an immediate opening for a light-hearted, but clever, sure-footed, but curious, resourceful and highly motivated pioneer to join our team. Ideally, you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have demonstrated success in building engineering and GTM teams for high-growth, technically savvy organizations.
This is a 3-6 month contract for a full-cycle recruiting position with an emphasis on engaging passive candidates at all levels in our engineering, product management, and marketing teams.
What you will do:
- Partner with executive leadership and hiring managers to drive the full cycle recruitment process (Read: Build and foster close, trusting relationships with hiring managers)
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience from first contact to start date
- Source and manage candidates for open positions and at various levels of seniority and maintain a high-bar candidate pool
- Extend, negotiate and close offers
- Present pipeline updates and recruiting progress reports to management
- Demonstrated networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing and hiring high-caliber, passive candidates from direct competitors
- Experience partnering, setting expectations, and influencing hiring managers and executives, throughout the recruiting cycle
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies to anticipate, plan and recruit best-in-class talent for future business needs
- Manage the internal recruiting process, revising job descriptions, posting job ads, screening resumes, updating ATS (Greenhouse)
- Ability to draw on a solid recruiting network of candidates and business partners
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)\
- Have 4+ years of experience with both in-house recruiting at a growing tech company and working in a recruiting agency, including a minimum of two-years of full-cycle engineering recruiting experience in the enterprise software space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.