Talent Acquisition Manager
Jampp, Argentina - Remote
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
At Jampp, we’re on the mission of playing a leading role enabling the mobile app economy to grow. How? We build technology to support the most ambitious companies - from gaming to commerce pioneers - to propel the reach of their apps and accelerate their mobile businesses.
We are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. We know our success starts with our people, and so attracting top talent is our company’s number one priority. We cherry-pick each Jampper among thousands of applicants, never compromising on our exceptional standards and cultural values. You will be critical to help us achieve this goal being the champion of our Hiring Process, working hand in hand with the executive team. Shaping our organization.
Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo, and obsessed with improving anything they touch.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any city in Argentina and that you will work with Jamppers spread in many locations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll be the point person for all things hiring and fulfill a myriad of functions from sitting on strategy meetings about new roles and organizational growth to managing the candidate experience from the first point of contact to a successful hire.
- Helping the team to think about hiring strategically across business teams and locations. Implementing new sourcing strategies and pushing the whole organization to recruit the best talent.
- Work hand in hand with the executive team and all hiring managers on roles definition, anticipating needs, benchmarking candidates and scorecards
- Own the hiring process and put forward key recruiting metrics, leveraging data and insights to make our process better.
- Help ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience & manage new Jamppers pre-onboarding process guaranteeing a smooth transition into their new role.
- Collaborate with different teams identifying how we can make Jampp’s offer attractive for potential candidates, developing our employer brand.
- 7+ years of hiring related experience, preferably within high-growth technology startups. You are passionate about building a passionate team.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude
- Experience in recruiting a variety of profiles from Sales roles to Product and Finance in different locations and seniorities.
- Proven track record to use data to optimize the recruiting processes, develop innovative strategies, increase applicant pipelines, and present findings to the executive team
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in english.
- On a day to day you won’t be afraid to do what’s needed to push the process forward from qualifying applications; collecting references for new hires; conducting phone screens; schedule onsites; presenting hiring recommendations and closing candidates.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱 Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️ High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻 Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a programmatic advertising platform used by the most ambitious companies to accelerate their mobile businesses. With a team of +100 entrepreneurs, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
Founded in 2013, Jampp leverages machine learning, creative optimization and proprietary advertising solutions to drive incremental growth for its customers, whether that means reaching new users or increasing post-install conversions.
In 2021, the company joined the Affle group, a global consumer intelligence technology company
We serve our global client base from various locations like Buenos Aires, San Francisco, São Paulo and Singapore.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.