Talent Acquisition Manager - US
Luno, New York Metropolitan Area
Digital currency for everyone, everywhere
About the team:
Luno’s TA team makes sure that Luno attracts and hires the best talent in the market. Our global team consists of passionate individuals immersed in external talent pools bringing the Luno story and mission to diverse and innovative talent pools to realise our vision.
The role in a nutshell:
We are looking for a generalist recruitment lead to join our global team and lead hiring activity for our US team. You will help scale up the business, by proactively partnering with our global team to deliver our headcount needs, managing employer brand campaigns and initiatives, lead or support our wider people team projects.
Your mission will be:
- Shape and lead our hiring practices in the USA , ensuring scalability as we continue to accelerate our hiring
- Collaborating with a globally dispersed Talent Acquisition Team who site across South Africa, Europe and SouthEast Asia
- Provide valuable insight and direction into hiring practices for your region, feeding into our leadership team and our global talent strategy
- Managing your own 360 recruitment life cycle for job vacancies across our USA region including Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success
- As a Talent Lead you will manage and mentor more junior members of the team where needed
- Proactively sourcing and attracting candidates by using a variety of creative methods (not just LinkedIn or our careers page)
- You will use data insights to shape current and future hiring goals and initiatives
- Be a Luno ambassador and building our employer brand as a “best place to work” for top talent
- Assisting with talent mapping, improving our Employee Value Proposition and anything else that will enhance the candidate's journey beyond the hiring process
- Contributing to the continual iteration and improvement of our talent acquisition process, bringing creative ideas to the table and owning specific projects
A little about you:
- Demonstrable experience recruiting across multiple roles and disciplines including Engineering, Product or Data
- Proven experience working with high growth technology company
- Assisting with onboarding processes alongside our People Partnering team
- Proven ability to manage multiple jobs (20 plus) effectively at the same time
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and proactively looking for opportunities to find talent for their respective positions.
- A data-centric approach to recruitment, adept at managing change supported by recruitment data and reporting
- Proficient in using ATS systems (ideally Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter and external platforms to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from.
Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin.
Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.