Ripple, London, United Kingdom
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
We're looking for a full-cycle Senior Technical Recruiter to help take Ripple to the next level by bringing in top talent. You will own the recruiting process from screening through the offer stage while working closely with Talent Acquisition Operations, People (HR), hiring managers and the leadership team. This role will report to our Manager of Technical Recruitment in NYC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own the recruiting process from sourcing to offers for multiple technical/engineering positions across the company.
- Develop strategies to meet hiring goals and work alongside hiring managers to align priorities and objectives
- Plan out-of-the-box sourcing strategies to attract talent from places like AngelList, Github, Dribbble, StackOverflow, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Ensure great candidate experience keeping candidates informed and well-prepared throughout the entire process
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and meet their hiring needs
- Own and drive the intake meeting, interview team kick-off & debrief process for candidates
- Send weekly progress reports to hiring managers and senior leadership
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years experience in recruiting, at least a few years in Technical Recruiting
- A blend of agency and in-house startup experience is preferred
- Strong sourcing skills with a proven track of turning passive candidates into hires
- Experience leveraging niche channels to source candidates, diversity and inclusion events, etc.
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced collaborative environment, great organization skills
- Experienced Bay Area recruiter with plenty of tech markets & financial sector knowledge
- Experience using the tools of the trade: ATS systems (we use Greenhouse), LinkedIn, leveraging social media, Entelo, Github, other sourcing tools, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working and recruiting for a Fintech company
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.