Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Specialized, Morgan Hill/Remote USA
See jobs at Specialized
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer at Specialized play a critical role in driving the future of our brand and therefore the shape of our industry. As a Sourcer, you’ll unearth and identify top talent while providing an exceptional candidate experience. You will also help us maintain candidate pipelines and help us stay in touch with potential future candidates while having great time doing it!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Increase Specialized brand awareness in diverse communities of talented and passionate people with the key skills and experience to drive the future of our brand
- Generate interested candidate leads to increase the volume and quality of Specialized talent pipelines
- Define the ideal candidate profile, research candidate markets and consult with recruiters and hiring managers to develop, execute and measure strategic sourcing plans
- Manage applicant pools and employee referrals in Greenhouse utilizing tagging techniques for identifying top talent for the future searching
- Partner with internal and external teammates to deploy and manage recruitment marketing campaigns and events
- Utilize TA tech stack to track / measure pipeline health and performance of marketing initiatives
- Help drive an exceptional experience for all candidates engaging the Specialized brand
- Help shape the design of the strategic sourcing function in Specialized
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 3+ years of professional experience in recruiting or talent sourcing in agency or high-growth company environments
- Demonstrated success in identifying, attracting and hiring top talent using creative sourcing techniques
- Proven skills in partnering with recruiters and cross-functional stakeholders to design, execute and iterate strategic sourcing plans and campaigns
- Experience in or passion for curating and using and marketing data to inform sourcing strategies and tactics
- Experience in or passion for employment driving employment branding initiatives (social media, events, content curation, etc.)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (greenhouse preferred), LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Searches, other unique and creative ways of finding talent
- Experience utilizing CRM techniques or systems to save and tag candidates for future searching, marketing communication and reports
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Morgan Hill, CA/Remote
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount. For additional information on benefits and perks, please visit benefits.specialized.com
- Dog friendly offices
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.