Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Business, Germany
Taboola, Munich, Germany
Content You May Like
Taboola is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team in Munich, Germany. The TA team is tasked with recruiting top talent that positively impacts our business and culture while keeping up with an aggressive growth plan. We are global, agile, and focused on excellent client-service.
The TA team is responsible for hiring all of our positions in EMEA, and we hire everything – sales, marketing, account management, operations, finance, R&D; full cycle recruitment across 8 European offices.
We are looking to add an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to our EMEA team with experience in martech or adtech, used to a fast-pace, able to juggle competing priorities, and enjoys getting roles filled!
In this job you will:
- Manage full lifecycle of recruitment: process, strategy, sourcing/screening candidates, guiding candidates through the interview process, offer negotiation/presentation
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and HRBPs to become a trusted recruitment partner providing advice and guidance to hiring managers in all aspects of the process.
- Provide excellent candidate experiences and internal client service
- Be proactive in identifying a strong pipeline across live, and for future, roles
- Juggle multiple requisitions, across various business units, geographic locations, and you'll make it look easy, because let's face it, you thrive on that!
- Minimum 5 years experience in internal recruitment, bonus points if that has been with an international company (online/tech/media/advertising a huge plus)
- Experience hiring a variety of roles, ranging from entry-level to more experienced hires with a focus on highly skilled roles such as sales, product or technology
- Extensive Sourcing experience (familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter essential)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, able to multitask and prioritise without close supervision
It would be great to have:
- Sales recruiting experience
- Greenhouse ATS experience
Why choose Taboola?
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as T-Online, Die Welt, Sport1, Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, flexible working as well as working from home, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
“You can copy anything, but you can never copy a company’s culture”. The culture at Taboola is exceptional and we not only bring publishers and advertisers together, but also like to come together ourselves. This starts from the moment you join, with an exceptional onboarding programme that will give you the tools and everything you need to learn about Taboola and your role. As well as state of the art tools: MacBooks, automatisation tools, office space, etc.
We pride in delivering a more personalised and tailored experience by partnering directly with the advertisers and publishers.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy:
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.