Talent Recruiter - CDI (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
BUY AND SELL PRE-OWNED LUXURY FASHION
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a passionate Talent Recruiter to join our HR team in Paris (M/F/D)
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a dynamic and motivated Talent Recruiter based in our HQs of Paris, who’s keen on helping a growing international company scale with efficiency. The Talent Recruiter is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, managing candidate pipeline and boosting our employer branding.
What you’ll be doing
- Build relationships and collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs and develop talent acquisition strategy by creating a trustworthy relationship with the teams
- Publish jobs opportunity on our career page and on all relevant job boards
- Source active and passive candidates from specialized job boards and social platforms, and potentially by being able to proactively identify perfects candidates in the market and directly approach them over the phone
- Build an effective hiring process thanks to our ATS (screening, phone and in-house interviews…)
- Understand the Company culture to spread this culture to the candidates and make sure perfect profiles will also match with the Company expectations in terms of soft skills
- Ensuring an amazing candidate experience, with a fluent communication and qualitative answers
- Provide weekly report on your recruitment activity
- Build, develop and actively participate into Talent Team projects (e.g. Hiring Academy, ATS, school relations, employer branding).
- Minimum 4 years of recruiting experience, ideally from start-up / scale up companies with an experience of school partnership project
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment and understanding of the competitive landscape for talents
- Innovative searching methods and familiarity with relevant tools and internal programs (ATS, referral programs, job boards, Linkedin,...)
- Smooth communication and great writing skills
- Dynamic with an ability to innovate and propose the right solutions
- Fluent in English and in French.
Last but not least, you know how to work into a fast-paced environment, you have strong organization skills and most of all, a positive team spirit.
What We Offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.