Talent Acquisition Specialist
Exiger, Remote - Flexible
- Review and screen prospective candidate resumes
- Schedule phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams and candidates
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System
- Support various steps of the candidate onboarding process
- Provide support to the Talent & Culture team on additional projects as needed
- Serve as an active member of our global Talent & Culture team
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process from the initial phone screen to new hire orientation
- Schedule interviews globally (phone and video) with candidates and hiring teams
- Draft, edit, and proofread creative and unique job descriptions that will boost Exiger's employer branding
- Lead our new hire orientations.
- Post and update job descriptions on Exiger careers, job boards, professional groups, college and university boards, etc.
- Ensure job postings are consistent across all platforms
- Provide the Talent & Culture team with candidate and pipeline reports as needed
- Contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process
- Provide general administrative help as needed
- Pulling and cleaning Employee Referral report from our ATS and sending them to our payroll team
- Administrating our background checks
- Owning LinkedIn job postings dashboard and refreshing postings
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and an impactful presentation style.
- A high degree of customer focus, business acumen, and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- An individual who is motivated to learn about and support Exiger’s recruiting process in a global setting.
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment that will enable global growth.
- Data-driven, fast-paced and fact-based.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature.
- Proven ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and make a contribution quickly.
- A team player capable of working effectively with individuals throughout the organization.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.