Lead Consultant – Talent Acquisition
See jobs at Icertis
- The Recruiter will be responsible for all levels of talent acquisition, recruiting, and recruitment programs, procedures, and plans.
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Possesses strong understanding of client needs and hiring conditions external and internal. Provides advice, expertise, and assistance to all levels of personnel both internal and external on various recruiting/talent acquisition related issues.
- Serves as trusted member of Global HR organization driving great partnerships with internal & external customers.
- Provides sourcing and candidate generation to hiring managers across multiple teams, organizations, and locations.
- To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all SLAs.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- #LI - AM | #LI
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective Tech sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Be able to recruit passive tech candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies.
- Design and drive employee referral programs.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Icertis’s values to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Graduate from a highly reputable university.
- 6 - 9 years of progressive full-life cycle recruiting experience within an international corporate dynamic and search firm environments. Tech recruiting experience is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
- Ability to source tech mid-level/Senior talents.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution