Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Perpetua Labs, Toronto
See jobs at Perpetua Labs
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
Why this role?
Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team in Toronto has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. We have recently opened offices in London, Berlin, Tokyo and Shanghai.
Our success as a company hinges on our ability to scale up our team to capture the incredible opportunity in front of us. Doing this means attracting, closing, onboarding and retaining the very best talent in Toronto, throughout Canada and the world. We believe that the smallest unit at successful companies is the team (not the individual) and so this also means hiring people that complement our existing strengths and bring new, fresh and different ideas and experiences.
This is where you come in. Can you help us find and attract top talent in Toronto and across Canada?
What You'll Do:
- Help to lead the end-to-end recruitment of technical and business roles throughout the company, including senior level and niche roles
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with hiring managers and candidates
- Understanding hiring pain points, motivations, business context, and the roles required to grow
- We're a brand new TA team, so as a Senior TA Specialist on the team you will be involved in some ground work process and project work to ensure a world-class Recruitment and Candidate experience
- Identify, engage, and select the best candidates for our required needs
- Build diverse candidate pipelines and facilitating world-class candidate experiences
- Help create and conduct interview, hiring process and bias training with Perpetua Hiring Managers and Interviewers
- Constantly improving process, you will help build out Recruitment processes at Perpetua including feedback forms, interview kits and metrics reporting
- Build the Perpetua brand with Toronto's technology community as an amazing company and incredible place for people to work
Who You Are:
- You have some senior level TA experience, ideally working on Technology roles
- You are detail driven and believe the best candidate experiences are driven by great process
- You can work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels and are able to pick up on nuance, ask excellent questions and plan accordingly
- You understand why the details matter when it comes to a person’s experience and values-fit
- You are passionate on taking a human-centered approach in everything you do and providing a stellar candidate experience
- You have innovative ideas on how to identify, approach and engage the best candidates
- You have a passion for Diversity and Inclusion
- You are highly organized and are able to capture, maintain, organize and juggle priorities in an ever changing environment
Bonus Points If:
- You have been at a company that’s scaled from 100 to >400 employees in 3 years and/or expanded across the EU, China and APAC
Working at Perpetua:
- Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team in Toronto has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. We have recently opened offices in London, Berlin, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Perpetua’s Revenue Share Units allow employees to partake in the success and growth of our company
- Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
- Flexible time off policy
- Generous parental leave program
- Flexible work arrangements - remote, hybrid or in office
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace including a one-time work from home stipend when you join
- When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
About Perpetua Labs
Perpetua is building a digital growth engine for e-commerce. To date, we've taken several Amazon products from $0 to well over $1 Million and we're growing quickly.