Flow Traders, Amsterdam
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.
Flow Traders is looking for a Recruiter to join our Recruitment team in Amsterdam. We are a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider, specialized in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). Flow Traders is at the intersection of finance, cutting-edge technology and scientific research. We are able to grow our organization further, thereby ensuring that our trading desks in Europe, the Americas and Asia provide liquidity across all major exchanges, globally, 24 hours a day. Financial markets have rapidly shifted from trading in the pit to algorithmic trading, and our business model has made us an entrepreneurial and competitive firm in the FinTech space!
In order to maximize our performance and facilitate our international growth, Flow Traders heavily invests in our employees. The backbone of our success is the collection of creative doers, thinkers, and above all, believers who form our company. Flow Traders fosters a strong team-oriented culture and rewards people for their contributions to the company as a whole, rather than only in their direct area of responsibility.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who thrives in a results-oriented environment and is passionate about providing an exceptional hiring experience for both the candidates and the internal stakeholders.
Our recruitment team exists of 5 other recruiters who focus on different areas of our business (IT, Development, Business Support and Trading). We are committed to finding the best talent from all over the world and maintain a high level of productivity during our high-touch recruitment process. You will closely collaborate with our different teams to swiftly fulfill current and future hiring targets.
What You Will Do:
- Understand Flow Traders’ core business and the specific requirements for various roles
- Recruitment for key roles with a focus on the business support department
- Execute effective and creative recruitment strategies to swiftly fulfill current and future hiring targets
- Create and implement marketing campaigns to strengthen Flow Traders’ employment brand
- Retain up-to-date records in applicant tracking system and maintain talent pipeline
- Represent Flow Traders at recruitment events on an as needed basis
- Ad-hoc Human Resources & Recruitment projects
What You Need to Succeed:
- Preferably working / internship experience within the finance or technology space
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with an extroverted personality
- Data driven and creative self-starter who likes to think outside the box
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail
What We Offer:
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Our own company boat
- In-house gym and sessions with our nutritionist or personal trainer
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar
- Weekly chair massages
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year, such as the Year End Party
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.
About Flow Traders
Flow Traders is a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider specializing in exchange traded products (ETPs) and now expanding into other asset classes, such as FX, Fixed Income and Cryptocurrency. Our ambition is to become a one-stop shop liquidity platform in the financial markets globally. Supported by our proprietary technology platform, we provide liquidity in financial products that help contribute to more efficient markets.