Flow Traders, New York
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.
Flow Traders is looking for a Recruiter to join our growing HR & Recruitment team in New York. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who thrives in a results-oriented environment. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities.
Our small, yet mighty HR & Recruitment team is committed to finding the best talent and maintains a high level of productivity during our high-touch recruitment process. With a focus on experienced recruitment, the Recruiter will collaborate closely with key stakeholders to strengthen Flow Traders’ employment brand in the finance and technology space. If you are passionate about providing an exceptional recruitment experience for both candidates and hiring teams, while executing out-of-the box recruitment strategies, this opportunity is for you.
What You Will Do
- Understand Flow Traders’ core business and the specific requirements for various roles in Trading, Technology and Business Support
- Execute effective and creative recruitment strategies to swiftly fulfill current and future hiring targets
- Create and implement marketing campaigns to strengthen Flow Traders’ employment brand
- Retain up-to-date records in applicant tracking system and maintain talent pipeline
- Assist in employee onboarding to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new hire
- Represent Flow Traders at campus recruitment events on an as needed basis
- Ad-hoc Human Resources & Recruitment projects
What You Need to Succeed
- 5 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience, preferably within the finance or technology space
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with an extroverted personality
- Data driven and creative self-starter who likes to think outside the box
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in work
- Ability to adapt and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Ability and desire to identify challenges and suggest improvements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite tools: Office, Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel (e.g. Vlookup, pivot tables, formulas)
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, a plus
- Interest or experience with digital creative and social media tools, a plus
- Submit your resume and optional motivation letter.
- Meet members of the HR & Recruitment Team and other key stakeholders.
- Final round interview with Head of HR & Recruitment.
Where permitted by applicable law, all new hires as of August 15, 2021 will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations related to this requirement will be available for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance coverage
- 401k plan with generous match
- In-house lounge with a bar, game consoles, poker & billiards tables
- Daily catered lunch, cold brew coffee on tap and a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly table massages and bi-weekly haircuts
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Reimbursed gym membership or home equipment and other wellness initiatives
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend industry seminars and conferences
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.
About Flow Traders
Flow Traders is a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider specializing in exchange traded products (ETPs) and now expanding into other asset classes, such as FX, Fixed Income and Cryptocurrency. Our ambition is to become a one-stop shop liquidity platform in the financial markets globally. Supported by our proprietary technology platform, we provide liquidity in financial products that help contribute to more efficient markets.