Sr. Engineering Recruiter (Open to U.S. Remote)
Exabeam, Seattle, WA
- Work with Hiring Managers and Directors to understand skillset needs and determine target profiles.
- Use creative sourcing methods to identify talent where others are not looking.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, and make selection recommendations to Hiring Managers.
- Facilitate interviews and be the main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams. Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Guide pre/post interview discussions with the hiring teams to ensure alignment and attainment of hiring goals.
- Track all recruitment activity in ATS (Lever).
- Provide direction to recruiting coordinator, and manage 3rd party agency resources as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience competing for tech talent in the SF Bay Area.
- Expertise in creative/innovative ways of sourcing talent.
- Proven success managing difficult searches, juggling competing priorities, and handling high requisition loads in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to manage and track all recruiting activity in an ATS, generate and manipulate status reports in Excel.
- Must have strong communication skills, partnering skills, networking skills.
- Must be internally driven with a strong sense of urgency.
- Comfortable taking initiative and ownership, but also team oriented and collaborative in working style.
- High integrity and a high degree of professionalism.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.