Talent Acquisition Intern
Teads, Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Talent Acquisition Intern
At Teads, we think differently. We are diverse and celebrate each other at every turn. We learn quickly, evolve constantly, and innovate every day. We praise creativity and authenticity. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and that the sum of our parts is the glue to our whole.
We are a collection of over 1000 people who possess different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, preferences, and behaviors, and together, we are just getting started. We are The Global Media Platform.
This is a full time position. As a Talent Acquisition Intern will work with the Talent Acquisition LATAM team based in Mexico, by supporting university ventures, operational recruitment, job board postings, being a point of contact with the hiring manager and the candidates, building an influential candidate relationship during the process.
- Recruitment source and recruit candidates by using database, social media, and hiring portals (LinkedIn, Indeed, other job boards).
- Screening-assess applicants´relevant knowledge, soft skills, experience and aptitude.
- Scheduling and coordinating the interview process.
- Support in planning and execution of employer branding.
- Create a useful pipeline of potential candidates across different countries through LATAM.
- Act as a point of contact for interviewers and candidates for a vertical and build an influential candidate relationship during the selection process.
- Participate in other special projects related with different HR functions
- Business Administration, Human Resources, or any related degree (last year or graduate)
- Business fluent in English is a must
- Good problem solving skills
- Adobe or designing skills (Nice to have)
- Strong recruitment passion & wish to pursue a career in this area
- Passionate, energetic, strong verbal and communication skills.
- Results oriented and proactive.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Interest in media and technology
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.