Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
We’re looking for an experienced technical recruiter to help grow our world-class engineering team, specifically supporting our Product Software Engineering group. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling engineering teams of fast growing technology organizations. Partnering with other members of our People and Engineering Team, you will have a significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing at home fitness. We are looking for someone that can hit the pavement and fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our talent and engineering brand.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. We’re looking for a seasoned professional who loves recruiting to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Source and build a pipeline of technical candidates from various means, including online social channels, our job board, referrals, hiring platforms, your own network, meetups, events and more
- Hire highly sought after candidates for our Product Software Engineering team, including our Hardware, Machine Learning, Systems Performance and/or Architecture teams.
- You'll be the expert for hiring for our Software Engineering team, understanding their needs, where they stand in their target goal to hiring, what roles need to be prioritized, etc.
- Work with our hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Leave no stone unturned and provide the best experience to candidates through successful management of every aspect of the interview process
- Share best practices and constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team overall
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates
- Be able to own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments and making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting and hiring metrics to present to hiring managers and leadership, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand and how we can improve
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques and / or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience in a high growth environment
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making quality hires
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing tools
- Ability to close technical candidates in a competitive market and industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- A network of top engineering talent, ideally in machine learning, software engineering, systems performance and/or architecture
- Built out engineering teams at other fast growth technology organizations either as an internal or external recruiter, or both.
- An intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems, or more
- Experience conceiving, organizing, and executing engaging engineering / recruiting events
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have used Greenhouse!
- Have a passion for fitness and technology
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.