Senior Technical Recruiter
Zuora, United States, Remote
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
As consumers wave goodbye to ownership, join us as we help companies win on their journey to usership!
ZEO Success is Zuora’s people-centered organization, inclusive of our Business Partners, Learning & Organizational Effectiveness, Internal Comms & Engagement, Total Rewards, HRIS and Recruiting teams. Our mission is to make Zuora the destination for top talent to thrive and do their best work building The World Subscribed. We do this by putting people first and cultivating an inclusive, innovative and collaborative culture that enables all ZEOs, Zuora and our customers to be wildly successful.
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our recruiting team is rapidly building our organization one new “ZEO” at a time. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated and data-driven Recruiter who is fearless in pursuing and convincing the world’s best talent to join Zuora.
As a critical member of our team, you’ll support the end-to-end hiring process across your assigned roles, working closely with Hiring Managers to innovatively identify, attract, assess and close candidates. You’ll paint a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture, role and overall opportunity to prospective talent, tapping into their motivators every step of the way. You’ll build lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers, delivering an unparalleled recruiting experience that drives the business forward via consistent hiring of qualified, diverse talent. The best part? You will get to see your direct efforts manifest in actual company growth and organizational change.
Join us and make shift happen!
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting team to develop a deep understanding of the role, the function, how it fits into our organization and a plan to effectively source, sell and assess candidates at all levels
- Develop the exceptionable ability to tell Zuora’s story and technology in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivations, career goals and interests
- Uphold and drive Zuora’s full life cycle Recruitment Engagement Process, ensuring a consistent, efficient and positive experience for all candidates and hiring managers
- Perform talent market research and provide insights to support the sourcing/recruiting strategy including: talent supply/demand, competition, trends, etc.
- Identify, engage and activate a network of passive candidates by leveraging ongoing, effective and differentiated strategies to build talent pipelines and execute on research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Participate and drive progress updates with hiring manager by sharing regular tracking of all candidate activities supported with recommendations to drive improvements
- Recommend ideas that will contribute to the long-range growth of our organization and participate in special projects designed to elevate the team and achieve our company objectives
- Consistently meet and exceed pipeline targets and goals including time to fill and quality of hire
- Become a Greenhouse ATS expert (if you’re not already) ensuring all activity is tracked and maintained with 100% accuracy for reporting needs
- Embody our unique culture and become the CEO of your Zuora experience aka a “ZEO”
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3-5+ years in-house and/or agency sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting experience within a combination of these focus areas: IT, Product, Engineering, or Security.
- Strong sourcing skills and working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, various ATS (ideally, Greenhouse) and candidate discovery tools with a proven track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing and screening passive candidates
- An awesome candidate engagement approach with the ability to activate and excite passive candidates at every touch point
- Ability to analyze, create, measure and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team
- A disciplined approach to data hygiene and a “living in the ATS” process
- Experience supporting and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- History of consistently achieving targets such as deadlines and recruiting goals
- Excellent collaboration, communication and negotiation skills and proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced, agile recruiting environment
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic, passion for winning and customer/team first mentality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
OUR TECH STACK: Java, Spring, Rest API, Microservices, Kafka, Spark, NodeJS, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, AngularJS
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, Thousand Oaks California, US
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, West Chester Ohio, US