We’re looking for a fun, well-organised person who is not afraid to work in different cultural environments. Communicating with candidates in Japan, arranging interviews in Rotterdam and cooperating on projects with our American teams while working from our Warsaw office in the city centre? Does that sound exciting to you? If yes, don’t hesitate and apply! If your English skills are excellent but you don’t have any recruitment or coordination experience, don’t worry. We’ll teach you everything!
CIC is a global leader in building and operating innovation communities. Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, MA, CIC is one of the first companies to offer flexible office space and coworking options, providing a platform for the world’s most impactful entrepreneurs to innovate better and faster.
We have locations in Boston, Cambridge, Philadelphia, Providence, St. Louis, Rotterdam, Warsaw, and Tokyo. You would be working closely with teams from the European and Asian sites.
You’ll be working from our Innovation Campus in Warsaw, see it here
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
As a Junior Coordinator you will be responsible for the communication with our European and Asian candidates while working closely with our Warsaw Talent Team.
Potential responsibilities will include:
• Supporting a portfolio of search processes, from start to finish, scheduling interviews and candidate visits, collecting paperwork, answering follow-up questions.
• Engaging in sourcing and networking efforts to generate pipelines of strong candidates for your portfolio of searches.
• Providing a positive experience to candidates throughout the entire search process.
• Flexibility: while the Talent Team you apply to is based in Warsaw, this position will require you to cooperate with our US based Talent Acquisition colleagues as well.
• Serving as a supporting member of the Talent Acquisition Team by managing various projects related to the core functions of the team and supporting other team members in their efforts.
You are a proficient English user and looking for a role that will help you ease-in to the recruitment and HR field. You enjoy working with people and have excellent communication skills. Not afraid of challenges and adjusting your approach depending on situations and context.
More specifically, as our ideal candidate, you are:
• Capable of supporting hiring processes while also communicating effectively with colleagues in a highly-collaborative environment.
• Highly organised and skilled at coordination, you enjoy solving process challenges.
• Curious and excited to learn about the world of recruiting at CIC.
• Comfortable asking for help when faced with uncertain situations.
• Enthusiastic about building relationships with candidates and guiding them graciously through the interview process.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• Both Polish and English proficiency at C1 level. Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus.
• Full-time employment contract (no B2B option).
• Starting compensation is between 5.000 - 6.000 zł gross, depending on the level of experience.
• Private medical care (family or individual plan).
• City transportation card (ZTM).
• Regular evaluation of your work, and salary raises based on performance.
• Access to Venture Cafe Warsaw, a weekly Thursday gathering involving high-impact programming designed to engage the broader entrepreneurial community.
Please submit your application in English. Thank you!
CIC welcomes all candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability. If you require an accommodation please let us know. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.