Rescale, Remote (United States)
See jobs at Rescale
At Rescale, this means you will work on:
- Candidate experience. You are the owner of candidate experience at Rescale. You will partner closely with recruiters to ensure a positive candidate experience for anyone coming through our processes.
- Interviewer experience. You will partner closely with our internal hiring teams and interviewers, making sure they are fully prepped for all interviews.
- Data-driven recruiting. Our recruiting strategy is grounded in data. As an RC, you will be in a unique position where you touch all roles and hiring teams at Rescale. You will design feedback surveys to gather data on what improvements we can make to our process.
- Documentation. As the only RC at Rescale, you will be working closely with the team on building out scalable processes. Part of this process will be creating and maintaining documentation.
- And more! The RC role is a great opportunity to dive into the deep end with all things recruiting. As you ramp up in this role, you’ll be able to work on other initiatives, such as ownership of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Talent Branding, Talent Operations, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail. You will be juggling multiple candidates and calendars on a daily basis, attention to detail is crucial for success in this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be working with internal hiring teams and external candidates. Effective communication will be key in this role, and will allow you to move quickly.
- Sense of ownership. You will own the candidate experience at Rescale. We are looking for someone who will do this proactively and continue to look for ways to uplevel our interview processes.
- Customer-focused mindset. As an RC, you will be the glue that holds our interview processes together. You’ll work closely with candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams to ensure a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Previous experience. Prior experience as an RC or in an administrative role is a plus, but not a must have.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: This role will report directly to Andy Tsai, Rescale’s Director of Talent Acquisition. Andy previously led Talent at high growth startups (WalkMe and Heap) and is now responsible for global Talent acquisition at Rescale.
- Team: You will work closely with our recruiters Lexi, Jarely, and Kristen. Lexi and Jarely have built out a good deal of our business teams at Rescale, and Kristen is responsible for all things engineering recruiting.
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.