Recruiting Project and Operations Manager
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Partner with Recruiting Leads to scope projects / initiatives and deliver results on-time and at a high quality bar.
- Identify critical gaps to create and optimize existing workflows and resources for the recruiting team and hiring partners.
- Assess the current state of our interviewing machines, develop processes, communications, and training to help improve and scale new initiatives.
- Drive automation and ensure seamless integration and use of various systems, tools, and technology across the hiring team.
- Own relationships with cross functional stakeholders (E.g. Hiring Managers, People team, Resourcing, etc.), and become a deep-seated representative of Recruiting.
What We Value
- 1-3+ years recruiting related experience; preferably in tech.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; able to navigate complex situations with many different people and viewpoints. You're open to new ideas and not afraid to learn from failure.
- High ownership and low ego, with sound judgment and the ability to recognize inefficiencies within projects in your orbit and quickly adapt to mitigate these.
- Strong organization and attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to context switch from strategy and planning to execution of complex projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies to deliver the most effective solutions, and understand, translate, and communicate technical concepts to others.
- A data-driven approach that enables you to make objective decisions.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.