Technical Sourcer - Software Engineering
DoorDash, United States - Remote
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to execute recruiting strategies that help DoorDash to hire qualified candidates in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
About the Role
At DoorDash, our sourcers play an essential part in supporting our growing engineering teams by partnering directly with our technical recruiters, hiring managers, and engineers, all while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging top engineering talent across multiple fields and being an expert on market insights. You will report to the Technical Sourcing Manager.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Join a high-functioning sourcing team that is supporting our core Engineering teams
- Build a strong relationship with several business leaders across several engineering teams
- Work with the recruiter and hiring manager to develop strategies for engaging top engineering talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, and referrals.
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and refine our interview process
We're excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of technical sourcing experience, specific to software engineering roles
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS
- You're metrics driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You're motivated, growth-minded, and excited about expanding your skills in a growth environment.
- You work well individually and collaboratively within your team
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is continuously learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $86,000 - $112,000, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.