Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Lookout, Remote, Canada
Everything is OK
Lookout is growing, and so is our recruiting team. Come join us and help build a world-class talent acquisition organization!
We need a high-energy technical recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. In order to find the best talent, whether actively looking or not (usually not), you’ll consult closely with hiring managers and the entire team to get referrals, names, target company lists, relevant groups and projects. You’ll mine blogs and social networks, regularly attend events, and work hand in hand with our team to find talent. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Team up with hiring teams to build effective strategies to source, assess, and close high caliber candidates across engineering
- Demonstrate a high level of success through partnering well with hiring managers, building a solid pipeline and attaining appropriate interview-to-offer ratios
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates, conduct in-depth interviews, including technical screens
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to fine tune the search and hone strategies
- Be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to capitalize on an opportunity; the market moves quickly and so should you
- Represent Lookout at events
- Collaborate with recruiting team to improve existing processes for recruiting and retention
- Write compelling job summaries, relevant interview guidelines, and introductions that are tailored and personal to the audience
- Update progress of pipeline in ATS
- Partner with technical recruiting team to implement creative sourcing and recruiting methods within the company
- Participate in various recruiting specific initiatives including training opportunities and college events
- Ability to thrive in a startup world
- Enthusiastic individual, driven by results
- Proven track record of success and history of solid relationships in the industry
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, including some startup experience
- Emphasis on recruiting for technical roles, conducting technical prescreening questions, understanding of software engineering positions and environment
- Excellent at networking and sourcing your own candidates as well as obtaining referrals
- Able to understand candidate motivations and values, while meeting hiring manager objectives in a consultative manner
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping it moving forward despite any obstacles
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, knowledgeable and intelligent
- Able to sell opportunity and close candidates
- Exceptional work ethic, does whatever it takes to get the job done
- Fluency in web and internal tools (Greenhouse, Excel, etc)
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
If this sounds great to you, please send us your resume along with a quick summary of yourself and why you might be a good fit for Lookout. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.