Team Lead Tech Recruiting (m/f/div)
The heart and mind of your digital business.
DEPT® is a place to grow. We are looking for personalities who want to shape DEPT® and have a desire for change. We believe in diversity, a culture of failing and growing together. That's why we are looking for a Team Lead Tech Recruiting (m/f/div), who will win our tech talents of tomorrow with his/her team.
We are a recruiting team with diverse personalities combining their strengths within DEPT® to shape an innovative recruiting approach - because we burn for our job and share this ONE great passion.
As Team Lead Tech Recruiting (m/f/div), you will be responsible for the entire Tech Recruiting in Germany. With your intuition for us, our customers and the market in which we operate, you and your team have a significant influence on shaping the future of DEPT®. You will lead the tech recruiting team both professionally and disciplinary and work closely with all locations in Germany.
As an interface to the global recruiting leads, you will also act as a door-opener and contribute to joint projects. You have a strong entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a holistic approach with innovate ideas to meet the expectation of your stakeholders.
You have a passion for tech recruiting, enjoy working in a diverse team and are always one step ahead of the market and the competition with your innovative way of thinking.
We all live in a new reality. Right this second, your future team is actively shaping the organization. Want to learn more? Then you have the opportunity to read our Impact Report.
Now we are curious about your impulses! Tell us your story and why DEPT® needs your impact. - We are looking forward to getting to know you.
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in leading a mid-level/senior recruiting team
- Have worked in a (digital) agency or consultancy environment, thus have a solid understanding of the industry and digital / tech profiles
- Are highly committed, independent and proactive and see recruiting as a very strategic part of your work
- Have solid recruiting experience and are always up to date with the latest tech recruiting standards & developments
- Have an irrepressible passion for recruiting topics and find the right target group approach for different stakeholders
- Stand up for your ideas and get them implemented in the company
- Keep a cool head even when dealing with a multitude of topics, can prioritize and maintain an overview
- Are a strong communicator with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent English skills, German and any other language is a plus
- Love and understand KPIs, know what a funnel means and are able to interpret and use them in the interest of the company
- Always keep an eye on talent pipelines and perform analysis to uncover areas for action
- An appreciative and collaborative company culture with a "can do" attitude
- Cross-site collaboration with a diverse recruiting team
- A variety of internal learning sessions and sharing formats to keep you up to date on the latest recruiting topics
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, remote work and different working time models)
- Business language courses in English and German
- A team with heart & head! - Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- A training budget for continuous internal and external training and specialisation opportunities
- Get-togethers and events like team lunch, DEPT® Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
- The opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world
WHO WE ARE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.