Peloton, Remote - USA
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a savvy and process-driven Contract Recruiter to join our corporate recruiting team! This person will be responsible for hiring the best talent - working with our hiring managers on strategy, organizational development, and the entire candidate lifecycle from creating a robust pipeline of prospective candidates, setting up the right interview process, ensuring we are adequately assessing candidates, to negotiating and closing offers. Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that strives to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. We’re looking for an experienced professional who loves recruiting to join our team!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting to preliminary phone calls, through the offer phase, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time be able to provide an outstanding candidate experience, consistently providing all vital information to our candidates
- Become a specialist in the areas you are recruiting for and build talent pipelines
- Take on hard to fill positions and become a trusted partner of the hiring managers you work to support
- Ability to create a pipeline of candidates alongside your stakeholders, with a large volume of phone calls and a predictable flow of interviews and hires
- Know where to find candidates, who to engage them, and offer readily available candidates that fit our requirements into the hiring process
- Manage the pipeline of candidates in all of your open requisitions, making sure we are responding to everyone in a timely manner so that all candidates know where they are in the candidate lifecycle
- Be able to own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments, and making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting and hiring metrics to present to hiring managers, upper management, leadership, and more, so that at any time all team members know where we currently stand and how we can improve
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques and/or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
- Intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals filling position across multiple functions
- Prepare offers, build strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages for a seamless recruiting process
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high growth environment
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making quality hires
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative mentality and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing tools
- Experience with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate sophisticated role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic problem solver and a self-starter
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, Thousand Oaks California, US
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, West Chester Ohio, US