Senior Technical Recruiter (Viator)
TripAdvisor, London, UK
Know better. Book better. Go better.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Viator is seeking a Technical / Commercial Recruiter with deep experience recruiting world class talent. You will have the opportunity to join our expanding global talent acquisition team located at our Oxford or London office. Ultimately, you will be responsible for driving the full life-cycle recruiting process from developing sourcing strategies, to identifying/assessing top commercial and engineering talent all the way through offer negotiation and closing. You will be someone who thrives in building trusted influential relationships with hiring managers and who can facilitate a high touch candidate experience. You will have the opportunity to build TripAdvisor into an employment tech brand of choice across the globe.
- Work closely with hiring managers across the global tech organization to define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top-tier engineering talent
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified commercial talent into our process to include Analytics, Marketing, finance and Product Management.
- Recruit and partner for hiring manager specifically for Viator
- Become an expert in assessing and evaluating tech talent for the organization with knowledge of where to find talent
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders such as hiring managers and leadership
- Become a recognized figure in the tech community at large by attending local and national engineering and commercial community events, meetups, and conferences.
- 7+ years of progressive software engineering and commercial recruiting experience in an internal corporate setting.
- Significant experience using recruiting, candidate, and market data to drive decision-making in the hiring process
- Working and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience recruiting/closing some of the most highly sought-after passive talent on the planet.
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems to drive and facilitate the hiring process
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of the digital technology industry
In return you will receive an exceptional benefits package and a competitive salary.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.