G&A Sourcer - Contract
Instacart, San Francisco, CA - Remote
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
We’re looking for a motivated G&A Sourcer (Contract) to help grow our world-class teams across various functions. As a G&A Sourcer, you’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent and focus on both hiring speed and quality. This role will provide opportunities for ownership, autonomy, and career development.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop an understanding of Instacart’s products, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels as well as review of inbound applicants and referrals.
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 3+ years of sourcing experience for a consumer-facing tech startup with a high hiring bar
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented, organized and have strong communication skills
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- BA/BS degree
- Both agency & in-house experience
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.