Senior Technical Recruiter - French Speaking (Contract)
Komodo Health, New York, New York
Making healthcare make sense.
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health:
The mission of the Senior Recruiter at Komodo Health is to lead end-to-end recruitment for a range of roles, curating an exceptional candidate experience while providing white-glove partnership and expert guidance of the hiring team. This role will focus on building out and scaling our Engineering teams for our operation in France.
This position is based in the United States (East Coast). Will consider candidates interested in full time employment or contract engagements (part time or full time).
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have:
- Achieved hiring goals through effective partnership with hiring leaders, and data-driven management of your own pipeline
- Delivered on our headcount objectives in line with Komodo’s Values, embracing and incorporating our commitments to diversity, inclusion, and parity in every step of how you source, attract and engage
- Partnered with the TA team to drive improvements to all aspects of Komodo’s hiring journey
- Developed creative sourcing strategies to identify candidates who bring capabilities and perspectives needed to round out our teams
- Identified methods, built strategy, and taken action to establish Komodo’s employer brand, and build our reputation in the candidate market
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Professional working fluency in French
- Mastery of hiring outstanding Engineering teams, with clear examples of how you’ve sourced, engaged, and closed top talent in partnership with the hiring manager
- Experience in or exposure to recruiting within saas, platform products, and high growth engineering teams is preferred
- Success in a high-velocity growth environment where candidate experience is foundational
- Experience partnering with other recruiters in a player/coach capacity; eagerness to mentor and build up others around you
- Accountability and ownership for metrics of success, with examples of how you have leveraged pipeline metrics to inform your hiring strategy and action
- Clear examples of creative storytelling to hook candidates, including stellar written communication and follow-up at each candidate stage
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.