Branch Metrics, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for a recruiter to join our international recruiting team to focus on our client-facing roles across the region. You will be responsible for hiring highly qualified people in order to build a great culture at Branch and promote our exponential growth in our International offices outside of the US.
As a Recruiter, you will manage and drive the full-cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles including, but not limited to, Pre/Post-Sales, Ops/GA, Solutions Engineering, Marketing and Engineering. You will be responsible for roles in growing regions outside of the US as we continue to expand. Our ideal Recruiter must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline, have a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing an amazing candidate experience. You also need to be able to work independently, coordinating both with the regional business leaders as well as the rest of the People team in Palo Alto, California. This person will be a key contributor in helping us meet company goals and will have opportunities to grow professionally.
As a Recruiter, you’ll get to:
- Partner with hiring managers to fill key roles across the region with top talent.
- Lead intake meetings with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and business goals.
- Facilitate interview team kick-off meetings with new hiring teams.
- Review incoming applicants, screen candidates, compile interview notes and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Provide a talent intelligence by providing an analytical talent landscape and hiring trends in new and existing markets.
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve our recruiting process.
- Participate in special projects associated with recruiting.
- As a culture advocate, manage the best candidate experience through the entire recruitment process from the first touchpoint to the onboarding/assimilation stage.
- Be the face and voice of Branch with all possible channels where the best talents are sourced.
- Work closely with the People team to come up with the best possible means to offer an amazing experience throughout the entire employee life cycle, starting from the first day.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- A highly progressive approach to talent acquisition and preferably a minimum of 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, including extensive direct sourcing experience.
- High-level talent intelligence stemmed from different nuances and cultural understanding in multiple countries in APAC.
- Exceptional skills in complex recruitment delivery. You will be the one who enables a hiring team to identify the best possible candidates for Branch.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders who will build our business today and tomorrow.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior startup experience in the SaaS or mobile marketing technology sectors.
- Prior experience with recruiting IT engineering roles.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $600M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.