Internal Technical Recruiter
Connecting content to people.
What You Bring With You
- 5+ years of experience within the tech recruitment field,
- Outstanding sourcing experience across multiple platforms,
- Highly structured approach to solving your tasks and have a curious, sharp eye for process optimization opportunities,
- You thrive in an international, high paced, agile work environment, and you consider yourself to be an energetic self-starter,
- Have the ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing high-volume recruitment processes,
- You have fire in your eyes, strong team collaboration skills and a here help attitude,
- Preferably experience with relocation processes (or willingness to drive it),
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
The Impact You Will Have
- Uncover top talent for the Issuu team through various sourcing channels using LinkedIn, social media, job boards, university collaborations and employee referrals.
- Set the Issuu teams up for success by recruiting top class people!
- Shape and put your mark on the recruitment strategy.
What You'll Get
- Significant responsibility in team HR and one of the key roles for ensuring the future growth of Issuu,
- The opportunity to work in a highly international, fast-growing tech company,
- Competitive compensation package,
- Health and dental insurance,
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
A truly modern media company, Issuu gives anyone with digitally bound content the ability to upload and distribute their publications worldwide. In just minutes. And as often as they’d like. Each day, more than 20,000 newly uploaded publications become instantly available to active readers around the world who use Issuu’s site and mobile apps to discover and engage with what they love, from magazines, newspapers and portfolios, to catalogs, DIY guides, community programs and more. Creators everywhere choose to publish on Issuu because they get what they need to grow, including collaboration tools, advanced analytics, and the ability to charge for publications. And their readers are rewarded with the absolute best reading experience possible — regardless of device or platform.