Junior Technical Sourcer (Remote)
Yelp, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers throughout Yelp’s Engineering & Product orgs to identify and engage top talent
- Focus on finding & engaging candidates from underrepresented groups through targeted campaigns and creative sourcing channels
- Document and share the latest sourcing techniques, methods, and tools with our team
- Bring your expert knowledge of the competitive landscape of Europe’s technical market
- Work with members of TechTalent to track goals, metrics, and performance
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Be an advocate for Yelp and why it’s a great place to build a career
What It Takes to Succeed:
- Experience in a technical sourcing role
- Demonstrated experience executing sourcing techniques
- Commitment to hiring people from underrepresented groups and creating a diverse workforce
- Preference to work independently without oversight in a self-driven environment
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Proven ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Flexibility to take on special projects as needed
- You are currently living and working in Germany or the UK
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, a collaborative team, and a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase plan.
- 25 days paid holiday (rising to 29 with service), plus one floating holiday.
- £150 monthly reimbursement to help cover remote working expenses.
- £75 caregiver reimbursement to support dependent care for families.
- Private health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays.
- Regular 3-day Hackathons, bi-weekly learning groups, and productivity spending to support and encourage your career growth.
- Opportunities to participate in digital events and conferences.
- £56 per month to use toward qualifying wellness expenses.
- Quarterly team offsites.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.