Recruiting Partner, GTM & Business - Remote
Mattermost, Toronto, ON
See jobs at Mattermost
- Own our global hiring programs, processes, systems, and vendors for Mattermost’s GTM (Sales, Marketing, CS) and Business teams (G&A).
- Build and foster relationships as a thought partner with hiring stakeholders and business leaders, seek to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs, and act as a trusted advisor in developing and driving hiring plans and strategies.
- Embrace the Mattermost Leadership Principles with proactive and thoughtful development and iteration of our recruiting processes; drive change and influence adoption of efficient and best-in-class recruiting practices in alignment with our global, remote culture and larger Recruiting and People Team programs, processes, and goals.
- Develop innovative approaches to deploy sourcing strategies to attract, engage and expand talent pipelines, in alignment with our global hiring motions.
- Own the candidate experience - prioritize end-to-end speed and engagement; efficiently source, pitch, screen, and close world-class talent for open roles through internal and external channels.
- Build and foster relationships with GTM and G&A hiring stakeholders and empower managers to take accountability for the People needs and challenges within their organizations with appropriate coaching and development; partner closely with People Operations and Partners to provide employee relations support to assist employees and leaders in resolving issues.
- Monitor and manage the recruiting workflows and provide direction for prioritizing hiring and service levels while exceeding the needs of our organization.
- Partner closely with People Operations & Total Rewards to support deeper data insights that help drive engagement and improvements across GTM and G&A recruiting and integration.
- Help maintain all recruiting systems, tools, and metrics/dashboards.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience working in a high-growth, start-up environment.
- 3+ years of experience owning recruiting operations and leading, building, and coaching a recruiting team to deliver results for GTM and G&A functions.
- Experience working with recruiting tools, systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
- Skilled at partnering with global hiring stakeholders to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage key stakeholder expectations through a deep understanding of ROI.
- Experience utilizing data and analytical skills to create, measure and scale workflows to achieve accelerated hiring goals.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness, and online/social mediaPerceptive and thoughtful in identifying issues and developing appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a fast-paced, distributed workforce.
Mattermost, Inc. We provide enterprise-grade messaging solutions for the world’s leading organizations on a vibrant open source platform. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integration across in-house systems. Customers include Intel, Samsung, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, Urban Outfitters, and the United States Department of Energy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning 7 time zones.