Recruiting Operations Consultant
Greenhouse, Anywhere in the United States
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Recruiting Operations Consultant to join our team!
The Recruiting Operations Consultant owns Greenhouse’s largest and most complex paid strategic enablement engagements via professional services. You will be an integral member of the Customer Success and Professional Services teams, accelerating Greenhouse-led implementations and conducting system audits, strategic advisement, reconfigurations, and change management.
Who will love this job
- An organized multi tasker - you can handle multiple complex engagements simultaneously and never lose sight of detail and organization in the process
- A collaborative teammate - you work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive the success of project
- A strategic thinker - you're an expert in all things Greenhouse and Talent Acquisition best practices and policies, and use your knowledge to advise and provide clear and actionable recommendations
- A creative builder - you see the gaps in processes and actively work to optimize documentation, resources, people, tools, workflows, etc
- An advocate - you turn customers from passive users to active champions of our product
What you’ll do
- Be an early member of Greenhouse's Solutions Design team in the Professional Services department
- Work strategically with our largest and fastest-growing customers to help upgrade their workflows, system configurations, and recruiting strategies
- Build documentation and playbooks to standardize consulting engagements and processes
- Strategize and oversee the professional services lifecycle of multiple projects at a time
- Partner with customers for extended lengths of time to advise, educate, and facilitate changes based on your recommendations
- Engage in change management and evangelism
- Conduct account and workflow audits, including detailed recommendations and hands-on reconfigurations
You should have
- Extensive Greenhouse or ATS knowledge
- Project management experience
- Experience helping to build internal programs and process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; assertive, strategic and thoughtful
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work well on a team, and adapt to a constantly changing environment with competing priorities
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $77,000 - $169,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. We’ve won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018-2022), Glassdoor #1 Best Place to Work, Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC, Fortune’s Great Place to Work (2019 - 2022), and Mogul’s Top 100 Workplaces for Diverse Representation (2022). We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days' vacation and an employer matching pension program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at email@example.com.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.