Wizeline, Montreal, Canada
See jobs at Wizeline
Wizeline is a global digital services company helping mid-size to Fortune 500 companies build, scale, and deliver high-quality digital products and services.
We thrive in solving our customer’s challenges through human-centered experiences, digital core modernization, and intelligence everywhere (AI/ML and data). We help them succeed in building digital capabilities that bring technology to the core of their business.
At Wizeline, we are a team of over 2,000 people spread across 25+ countries. We understand that great technology begins with outstanding talent and diversity of thought. Our business was built on doing well and doing good, and our values of Ownership, Innovation, Community, and Diversity & Inclusion are embedded within our company’s DNA. We are committed to offering our Wizeliners the opportunity to create their career path and develop the skills needed to achieve their personal goals.
We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems in places like Mexico, Colombia, and Vietnam. We also created Wizeline Academy, a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their tech industry careers. As of 2021, Academy has served more than 27,000 students across 624 courses. Wizeliners have the opportunity to upskill by taking Wizeline Academy courses and can also share their expertise by delivering classes to students.
The Role: Executive Recruiter-Global
You will help to support the growth of the company as we scale. You will partner closely with the hiring managers to source, identify, and connect with candidates as they move through the hiring pipeline.
This job posting is for Executive Recruiter-Global on our Talent Acquisition Team. Here's what you'll be doing in your day-to-day work:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment process for strategic senior/executive positions within the sales, marketing, finance, delivery, people, engineering, and legal areas around the globe
- Acting as a trusted advisor for Hiring Managers to help them identify talent needs and design the interviewing process to identify these skills in candidates.
- Strong collaboration and partnership with internal areas, such as Compensation and Benefits,
- Build strong business acumen and integrate it into sourcing talent attraction strategies.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines, execute tactical research, referrals, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Creation of Proactive Pipeline for Key Positions (Executive Levels, Diverse Profiles, High Impact Performers)
- Use boolean and alternative search techniques
- Manage inbound applicants and maintain the ATS system
- Identify passive candidates by utilizing a variety of sources such as LinkedIn, social media, websites, and employee referrals
- Participate in meetups and events to pitch Wizeline to potential candidates.
Are You a Fit?
Sounds awesome, right? Now, let’s make sure you’re a good fit for the role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- 8+ years of executive recruiting experience
- Be process-oriented and focused on responsiveness in a hyper-growth environment.
- Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results-oriented environment
- High sense of urgency, attention to detail,
- In-depth knowledge and experience in utilizing external sourcing vehicles, including direct search.
- Experience in using LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems (i.e Greenhouse)
- Experience in building reports and KPIs to analyze recruitment efforts.
- Languages: English. Spanish and, French are considered an asset.
- Canada permanent resident or citizen with at least 5 years of comparable experience in the Canadian market. Currently located in Montreal, Quebec
Why You Should Apply
Still not convinced you should apply? Here are some of the things that make Wizeline different from other technology services companies:
At Wizeline, we value innovation, community, and ownership. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect fosters an environment where everyone does well and does good. We're proud to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in response to our inclusive corporate policies and best practices for LGBTQ+ employees.
We offer exceptional career growth and learning opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. We ranked 7th on Expansión’s Super Companies 2021 list.
Our Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and remote work opportunities. All Wizeliners have access to continuous learning opportunities through Wizeline Academy, including cloud certifications, mentorship, LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, and in-house technical bootcamps developed by our experts in the field.
In recognition of our superb employee benefits, we debuted on Quartz’s list of the Best Companies for Remote Workers and ranked 5th on Expansión’s Super Workspaces 2021 list.
Our Global Family
To support the global nature of our business and help our employees grow beyond their technical skills, we offer free virtual English and Spanish language classes as well as provide immigration support when applicable. Prior to COVID-19, we had a robust Work Abroad program in place, which we plan to continue once it’s safe to do so.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.