MongoDB, Dublin, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity
To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Recruiter, aligned to our Customer Engineering Business Unit. Customer Engineering encompasses Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Support. This specific role will be critical in helping us to hire the best talent possible for our EMEA Support team.
MongoDB’s Customer Engineering organization is experiencing massive growth across many regions globally. You will have a direct impact in building out new teams from scratch and scaling others, while working closely with senior leaders throughout the company. If you are looking to really progress your recruitment career, this is the team you want to join!
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Dublin or London for our hybrid working model. We are also open to fully remote EMEA.
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, partnering with them on everything from writing job descriptions and setting recruiting strategies, to closing candidates
- Develop sourcing strategies to generate sufficient pipeline, using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone screens to qualify suitable candidates
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders to understand their business objectives and challenges, to ensure the selection process results in high quality hires
- Create and ensure best-in-class candidate experience throughout the full hiring process
- Look for opportunities for us to improve our hiring processes and partner with your business leaders to implement these strategies
- Flexibility to wear many hats and contribute to hiring needs in various locations, time zones, and teams
What you will need
- 3 plus years full life-cycle IT recruitment experience, with at least 2 years experience focused on technical/engineering roles
- In-house recruitment experience is preferred
- Proven experience recruiting across geographies
- Experience working 5-10 roles at any one time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, comfortable delivering content to people at all levels
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.