Recruitment Coordinator (f/m/d)
Contentful, Dublin, Ireland
Contentful: a developer-friendly, API first CMS
About the Opportunity
Imagine you are the first and last person a candidate sees (or virtually sees during COVID times) before they have to make a life-changing decision. What does that experience look like? How do they feel throughout the process? Did we wow them with our personality, organization, and thoughtfulness?
This is one of the most important roles throughout the entire company. We are at a pivotal moment of a lot of growth. And it’s a great opportunity to connect with departments, leaders, and co-workers the average employee doesn’t have exposure to. You’ll learn, grow, and be involved not just with candidate coordination but what does a global candidate experience look like? Talent marketing and branding? Meetups and events? Presentation and interview training? Project management, diversity, social media… the sky’s the limit on what this role could support. Come join us!
What to expect?
Scheduling and Recruiting Support
- Partner with our coordination team to drive the candidate experience and hiring success
- Partner closely with the recruitment team to facilitate the candidate process at Contentful
- Work independently in scheduling and rescheduling interviews and meetings
- Close partnerships with the interview team, hiring managers, and stakeholders to help the recruiting team help resolve conflicts, strategize and build the formula for quality hires quickly
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless, making sure our candidates get a true picture of what life is like at Contentful
- Coordinate candidates’ travel arrangements (air, hotel, etc.) as needed
- Prepare day-of interview materials including interview schedule and candidate’s bios for the interview teams
- Create and send employment contracts
- Collaborate with managers to ensure clear communication and feedback
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email, as needed
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience, scheduling efficiency, and recruiting practices
Recruiting Enablement Special Projects
- Assist in other Recruiting Enablement special projects such as Interview Training and Facilitation, Tracking special projects activities, and maintaining metrics across programs
- Support our training efforts with Interview Training and facilitation
- Coordination of pre and post-interview activities such as pre-briefs and debriefs of interviews and programs
- Support in the coordination of hiring events, marketing campaigns, and diversity activities
What you need to be successful
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Flexibility with working hours (half our team is SF/Denver and the other half Berlin)
- Ability to juggle tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) as well as the ability to easily connect and communicate with different types of people
- Ability to troubleshoot last-minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, resources, and processes (ATS, team-specific workflows, etc.) is a plus
- Preferred skills: Google Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides), Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Slack and experience posting jobs manually on various job boards
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at email@example.com with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.
Contentful (https://www.contentful.com) is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, Fidelity Investments, and Urban Outfitters.